Doggy Daycare and Spa is Mid-Michigan’s original Doggy Daycare Center. Cageless daycare provides socialization and exercise in a cageless environment for pet dogs of all sizes. We offers the area’s most unique boarding services. Dogs enjoy the benefits of Daycare during the day, playing with friends and getting tired out, but have their own private space at night.
Welcome to Doggy Daycare and Spa! Where the Hip Hounds Hang Out!
Doggy Daycare and Spa was established in October 2000 and can proudly lay claim to being Mid-Michigan’s very first Doggy Daycare Center!
We provide a cageless environment where dogs can enjoy the freedom of 8,000 square feet of space to hang out with their friends. Because the health and safety of every one of our dogs is of the utmost importance, we have requirements everyone has to meet and an enrollment process that all dogs must go through in order to come for the just the day or to spend the night.
It is our goal to always meet and exceed your expectations by providing you and your pet with the very best in Daycare, Boarding, and Grooming.
Be sure to check out our monthly newsletter to keep up with the latest happenings at Doggy Daycare and Spa!
Say Hello To Our Dog Of The Month!
Meet Ollie Decker!
- Ollie Decker is a mixed breed who will be turning 8 years old this month! Ollie is just a name his mom liked. It’s playful without being silly.
- Ollie has been a part of the Decker family since he was a puppy. They got him from a shelter on the west side of the state after finding and falling in love with him on petfinder.com.
- Doggy Daycare and Spa became a second home for Ollie because he needed to burn off some energy while his owners were at work. He also needed help with socialization with other dogs and have seen a great improvement and now loves hanging out with his pals.
- One of Ollie’s favorite past times is going on walks with the family. He enjoys smelling the mailboxes, tall grass, and anything else along the way.
- Ollie has a favorite orange tennis ball that he likes to play fetch with. He also loves to chase a big plastic ball (from the kid’s toy area) around the yard. He chases it so fast and keeps it in the yard with such precision that we call it “soccer”.
- The basic tricks of sit, stay and roll over are the only tricks that Ollie knows how to do.
- Ollie has one human brother, Norman, who is 3 months old. He also has a cousin, Andi, who is also a small dog. They’ve grown up playing together.
- Ollie hasn’t been anywhere too exotic but he has gone on family vacations up north and has enjoyed learning how to swim in the lake!
- When Ollie was a puppy he was never around water until he was a bit older. His family was up north one time and Ollie full out ran down the dock and jumped into the deep water. We all gasped but he popped up out of the water and started to swim ashore. That’s how he learned how to swim.
- Ollie is very loyal to his mom. He follows her everywhere! Sits next to her, always begs for dinner scraps from her first and sleeps on her side of the bed. Big time momma’s boy!
- This Independence Day Ollie will be spending it with his family, Barbequing in the backyard and soaking up the sun!