Doggy Daycare and Spa is Mid-Michigan’s original Doggy Daycare Center. Cageless daycare provides socialization and exercise in a cageless environment for pet dogs of all sizes. We offers the area’s most unique boarding services. Dogs enjoy the benefits of Daycare during the day, playing with friends and getting tired out, but have their own private space at night.
Welcome to Doggy Daycare and Spa! Where the Hip Hounds Hang Out!
Doggy Daycare and Spa was established in October 2000 and can proudly lay claim to being Mid-Michigan’s very first Doggy Daycare Center!
We provide a cageless environment where dogs can enjoy the freedom of 8,000 square feet of space to hang out with their friends. Because the health and safety of every one of our dogs is of the utmost importance, we have requirements everyone has to meet and an enrollment process that all dogs must go through in order to come for the just the day or to spend the night.
It is our goal to always meet and exceed your expectations by providing you and your pet with the very best in Daycare, Boarding, and Grooming.
Say Hello To Our Dog Of The Month!
Maggie May LaFrance
Meet Maggie May LaFrance!
- Maggie May LaFrance is a 3-year-old yellow Lab who wishes every day was daycare day! She is named after the Rod Stewart song.
- Maggie May became a member of the LaFrance about 3 years ago. They found her from a breeder in Ithaca, MI.
- The LaFrance family decided to enroll Maggie May into daycare because it is right down the road from where they live so it was very convenient for them!
- Maggie May loves hiking in different local areas including Woldemar Nature Center and Sleepy Hollow. She also enjoys swimming in Lake Huron and chasing after soccer balls.
- A big red rubber soccer ball is Maggie May’s favorite toy! She will bat it with her paws, picks it up in her mouth and runs around the yard with it. She thinks she is Cristiano Ronaldo!
- Maggie May is a very obedient pup when she wants to be and can sit, lay down, roll over and high five!
- Maggie May has one cousin pup named Maui who is a black Lab that is about three months older than she is. They love getting together and running around.
- When Maggie May was a puppy, she would run up and down the beach barking at the waves from the lake trying not to get hit by them. Now days she dives right in!
- Maggie May loves to snuggle as close as possible to people even to the point of being smushed. She will wiggle her way into the tightest of spots like a cat if it means she gets to cuddle you.
- During the summer months Maggie May loves nothing more than just playing in the water – a true Lab! Her family has a cottage up on Lake Huron so she always looks forward to those trips!