Doggy Daycare and Spa offers boarding services that both you and your four legged family member can feel good about. Dogs get to enjoy all the benefits of Daycare during the day… outside, fresh air, freedom, playing with friends, lots of love and attention… and relax in their own private space to eat and sleep with belongings from home.
Being away from their family can be hard enough for a dog. We find that providing a dog with their personal items such as the food, treats, toys, and bedding they are accustomed to makes their experience so much more positive. Dogs rely so much on smell and surrounding them with familiar belongings helps them to relax.
Because of the individual care and attention each dog receives when spending the night at Doggy Daycare and Spa, we find that most dogs truly enjoy their time with us. And shouldn’t your dog be able to have a good time while you are off doing the same?
Because our Boarding includes Daycare, dogs must meet our Requirements and complete our Enrollment Process in order to spend the night with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rules To Play
Overnight Boarding Pricing:
Per Night: $40
- Multiple Dog Families receive $5 off per dog per night
- Includes Daycare
- Before Noon: No charge
- After Noon: $25 (discounted daycare rate)
About Overnight Boarding:
- Dogs must go through our daycare enrollment process in order to spend the night with us.
- Doggy Daycare and Spa is not a walk in facility. Reservations are required.
- Daycare Packages are not used towards Boarding or Grooming Services. Boarding is charged separately and includes Daycare.
What To Pack For Boarding:
- Food & Treats
- Bedding (the comfier the better!)
- Something with your scent on it (a t-shirt)
- Toys & Chews
- Medications (we do not charge extra for administering meds)
- No Dishes. We provide stainless steel which are washed and sanitized after every meal.
- You are welcome to pack anything else that you feel will make your dog more comfortable during their stay.