Doggy Daycare and Spa provides a safe, structured and supervised environment where friendly dogs get to enjoy the company of one another. Dogs get to enjoy the freedom of over 8,000 square feet of space between our large climate controlled indoor dog gymnasium and our 10 foot securely fenced outdoor playground. Our custom facilities were built with the health, safety and enjoyment of your beloved pooch in mind.
We cater to dogs of all sizes and activity levels because we believe Daycare isn’t just for the young and rowdy! Dogs of all ages enjoy time socializing with other dogs and develop friendships with those who attend on the same day(s).
We know you are busy… your days are filled with work, school, errands, family, and extra-curricular activities (and likely a million other things too). It can be difficult to devote as much time as you would like to the daily care and exercise of your four legged family member. We provide the perfect solution and allow you to be the very best pet parent possible.
Daycare at Doggy Daycare and Spa can increase a dog’s confidence with other dogs and people as they are continuously exposed to positive experiences. It can also provide an outlet for pent up energy and help to alleviate separation anxiety and destructive behaviors. In addition, it simply makes your dog’s world bigger than the backyard and a walk around the block while still keeping them in safe and controlled atmosphere.
Welcome to Doggy Daycare and Spa… Where the Hip Hounds Hang Out! After a day with us, we guarantee a tired and happy dog who can’t wait to return to spend the day with all their friends!
1 visit: $32
5 visits: $145
10 visits: $260
20 visits: $460
- Doggy Daycare and Spa is not a walk in facility. Reservations are required. We recommend 24 hour notice, however, you are welcome to call for availability any time.
- Please choose a package that you will be able to use within a 6 month time period.
- Daycare Packages are not used towards Boarding or Grooming Services. Boarding is charged separately and includes Daycare.
Preference is given to dogs who attend regularly on a standing reservation. We recommend a 1, 2 or 3 day per week standing reservation for the following reasons:
- Dogs are routine animals. Believe it or not, they will know when it is “Doggy Daycare” day!
- Your dog will build relationships with the other dogs attending on his/her same day(s) creating consistent positive experiences.
- We will always have room for your dog on his/her reserved day(s)!
If your dog will be unable to attend on his/her regularly scheduled day, please email or call us to let us know with as much notification as you can. We understand last minute situations arise. We do go on a wait list sometimes and appreciate being able to call another dog so he/she can come.
Payment Options: For your convenience, we accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.