- J.A.R.V.I.S (Just A Rather Very Intelligent System) Rutherford Radick-Woodbury is a 3 year old handsome Husky! His first name is a reference to Iron Man’s best friend and co-pilot. His mom thought of it while she was driving him home from the rescue the first night he came home. His middle name was picked out of nowhere on a day where he was a very naughty boy! He also has the nickname “Bubba”.
- Jarvis is a very high energy boy! His owners noticed that when he wasn’t getting enough energy and attention, he would turn into quite the trouble maker at home. They would come home from their workdays to find things torn up and knocked over. Now that he’s able to get some energy out twice a week at Doggy Daycare and Spa, their house is in much better condition!
Jarvis joined the Radick-Woodbury family two years ago after his mom was tagged in a Facebook photo of a one year old husky placed at a local rescue who needed a home — she saw his cute face and it was over.
- Jarvis loves being cold, singing the songs of his people, and inventing new and creative ways to beg for food.
- Jarvis’ favorite toy is his little Siberian husky named “Little Buddy.” He loves to play tug with Little Buddy, and rip out his stuffing after his parents put it back in…
- Jarvis can sit, stay, lay down, roll over, give a smooch on the cheek, boogie (spin in a circle), shake, “say hi” (waves), knows his right and left paws, “siesta por favor” (goes into his crate), and can high five!
- Jarvis has a cousin named Duncan, and lots of furry friends at his Grandma’s house.
- Jarvis has not been anywhere exotic, but he loves to explore the Lansing area and his favorite park is Fenner Nature Center because they always see deer there!
- Jarvis’ owners got him when he was about a year and a half old so they unfortunately don’t have any puppy stories, but they did learn Jarvis is quite the escape artist! He knows how to unlock gates and latches, open doors with a flat handle, open cabinets, can unlock his crate from the inside, and can undo bungee cords! He certainly keeps them on their toes and they don’t trust many people to watch him because he’s such a trickster, which is another reason why they love knowing he’s in great hands at daycare!
- Jarvis loves everything about winter! His owners weren’t the biggest fans of winter before Jarvis, but seeing him so happy in his element has completely changed that.