Doggy Daycare and Spa offers boarding services that both you and your four-legged family member can feel good about. Dogs get to enjoy all the benefits of Daycare during the day, including spending time outside enjoying fresh air, having the freedom to play with friends, and of course receiving lots of love and attention. At the end of the day they get to relax in their own private space to eat and sleep with belongings you brought from home.
Being away from their family can be hard enough for a dog. We find that by providing a dog with their personal items such as the food, treats, toys, and bedding, they are accustomed to make their experience a more positive one. Dogs rely so much on smell, and surrounding them with familiar belongings helps them to relax.
Because of the individual care and attention each dog receives when spending the night at Doggy Daycare and Spa, we find that most dogs truly enjoy their time with us. And shouldn’t your dog be able to have a good time while you are off doing the same?
Boarding always includes Daycare, so in order to reserve an overnight, dogs must meet our requirements and complete our enrollment process beforehand.
About Overnight Boarding:
- In order to spend the night at Doggy Daycare and Spa, all dogs must meet our requirements and complete our enrollment process.
- Doggy Daycare and Spa is not a walk-in facility. Reservations are required.
- Daycare Packages are not used towards Boarding or Grooming Services. Boarding is charged separately and includes Daycare.
What To Pack For Boarding:
- Food & Treats
- Bedding (the comfier the better!)
- Something with your scent on it (such as a t-shirt, a blanket from the couch, etc.)
- Toys & Chews
- Medications (we do not charge extra for administering medications of any kind)
- No Dishes. We provide stainless steel dishes which are washed and sanitized after every meal.
- You are welcome to pack anything else that you feel will make your dog more comfortable during their stay.
- Please be sure to label all of your dog’s belongings with their first and last name.
Overnight Boarding PricingPricing is charged per night and is charged as follows:
- $43 per night for one dog.
- Multiple Dog Families receive $5 off for each dog per night.
- Boarding always includes Daycare.
- Departures Before Noon: No charge
- Departures After Noon: $25 per dog (you receive a discounted Daycare rate)